To ensure your safety and the safety of our podiatrists, Soles and Toes Foot Clinic will maintain the following protocol:
- We will require you to arrive at the clinic no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment.
- On arrival, please ring the bell and wait away from the door to maintain social distancing.
- We will require you to wear a mask throughout your appointment
- We have added a sanitasing station in the reception area for use upon arrival
- You will be requested to remain on your treatment chair until told otherwise and
- Payments will be by card only.
We would like to also inform you that our podiatrists have had both doses of the Covid-19 vaccine and are tested for Covid-19 on a weekly basis.
We look forward to seeing you at the clinic and we would like to thank you for your continued support.